Thursday, May 5, 2011

Haziq's Special Moment @ School

Emm...aku ingat lagi...masa mula2 hantar Haziq ke sekolah awal tahun hari tu...he was so excited on the first day.....but he refused to go to school on the day after.....it has been going on for 5 days....I was so worried....I have to motivate him everyday...and even cheated him...saying that I'm going to send him to his babysitter's house, but it was not....n he keeps crying....n crying...making me feel so sad....n so badddd....

Luckily...it happened for 5 days only...and Alhamdulillah...he enjoyed his school very much after that...I'm so happy to see him to recite a few surah....n perform solat....and we did solat together at home...

I still remember our first time performing solat with him.. we read out loud....so that we can here him clearly....and my heart is crying...because he can perform solat very well and read doa for us too in arabic.....i'm so glad to see his performance....i'm glad of his achievements until now...

I'm so proud of you son.  May you be a good son, who will alwiz luv me like how much I love you....promise to mama to be a good son ya Haziq....


1 comment:

Angah said...

wa...tumpang taouching la beb!